Shamanic Breathwork Master Practitioner
Venus Rising's Code of Ethics
1. Be honest with yourself and others.
2. Practice listening to your “Inner Shaman” and your own spiritual guidance while encouraging those you serve to do the same.
3. Practice forgiveness and making amends when needed.
4. Practice patience, tolerance, and flexibility.
5. Remain teachable and open-minded while practicing humility to support your own spiritual path.
6. Seek the highest healing and empowerment for those you serve.
7. Never take advantage of others in any way.
8. Practice Loving Kindness in your daily life and in your work with others.
9. Acquire an Attitude of Gratitude, letting go of competition consciousness.
10. Create a safe space for your sacred work with others.
11. Discuss clearly and reach an agreement, prior to rendering spiritual services, all donations and energy exchanges with others.
12. Establish loving and clear boundaries with those who seek your guidance.
13. Become a sacred witness and a good listener while supporting others spiritually on their path. (Learn to trust their Inner Shaman.)
14. Treat everyone with consideration, dignity and respect, for we are all related.
15. Never advise or provide services beyond your own level of expertise.
16. Always refer your clients to others for assistance in areas for which you are not appropriately trained.
17. Be willing to turn to others – peers, teachers, counselors, etc. – for assistance with your own personal healing as you travel the ever renewing spiral path of death and rebirth into higher consciousness.
18. Continue to honor your calling and commitment to walk the sacred path as a Shamanic Minister. Seek to Walk in Wisdom, Integrity, Stability, and Dignity and in the Light of Your Sacred Truth From Within.